disney stars
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

disney stars

يحتوى كل شى عن نجوم ديزنى من صور واغانى ومعلومات واخبار ومواقف

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

miley cyrus secrets

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
yaso
Admin
yaso

عدد المساهمات : 136
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/05/2009
العمر : 30

miley cyrus secrets Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: miley cyrus secrets   miley cyrus secrets Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 18, 2009 2:32 pm

دى شوية اسرار عن مايلى وحياتها

Miley Cyrus recently told M magazine that she had a ‘serious crush’ on 2005 teen pop singer Jesse McCartney before she met him:

“I wrote a song for Jesse on my album and it’s called ‘He Needs Me.’ I wrote it because I had a serious crush on him before I met him. I told my mom and she said, ‘Sorry, he has a girlfriend.’ So I wrote a song about him. It’s so funny!”

The question is, why did she like him before but not AFTER she met Jesse?? And she didn’t even tell him about her secret crush when he appeared on Hannah Montana as her boyfriend [When You Wish You Were the Star]. She said:

“When Jesse finds out about it we’ll be laughing, we’re close friends. He’s like my best friend

[the email is real

mileyandmandybff@aol.com
1 800 999 3456

She has a big crush on Cody Linlely she asked out but he truned her down and she still dosn`t give up on him, she bites her nails,she dated Dylan Sprouse and Nick Jonas,she has 3 dogs,and has 6 siblings ,she hates the dark,she said that kissing Cody was the best 10 secendes of her life.

ياريت تعجبكوا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://disstars.ahlamountada.com

miley cyrus secrets
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Miley Cyrus - See You Again
» من هى miley cyrus ؟
» miley cyrus
» Miley Cyrus - Start All Over